Caravan Storage

Our Site is conveniently situated 2 minutes from the junction 6 of the M62 in Merseyside, our Caravan Storage site has an electronic access control and a security officer on site 24 hours a day.

We provide secure storage on hard standing with easy access to the motorway network and 24 hour access. Along with the on site security officer the site benefits from lighting and CCTV monitoring.

Image of a Caravan
How To Apply

If you wish to apply for caravan storage, there are several options. You can download a copy of the form below, print it off, fill it in and post it to our address listed below. Otherwise you can get in touch by phone (0151 449 3938) or email.

Please Note: To apply for caravan storage you will have to fulfil the identity requirments listed on this page

Download an Application Form

Photo of Caravan Storage at John Mason International
Click to Enlarge
Photo of Caravan Storage at John Mason International
Click to Enlarge
£10.50 per week (inc. VAT)

Minimum Contract
13 weeks:
(£136.50 inc. VAT)

Storage charges payable quarterly in advance by Direct Debit

On completion of our application form.

Identification Requirements for all Customers

If you are storing a caravan with us we will ask you for proof of your name and address. This is to ensure maximum security for all of our clients.

Below are listed the types of identification that can be used to confirm who you are and your current/recent address

We require two forms of proof one from the Group A list below of who you are and separately one from Group B list below showing where you reside (or have recently resided).

The best documents are those that are issued by an official authority, cannot be easily forged, and include a photograph. Originals, not photocopies are required The same document cannot be used to prove both identity and address.

Typical items asked for may be: (one from each list)

Name verification (Group A)

  • Current / Valid signed Passport
  • National ID card if not from an EU country
  • Current signed Full (not Provisional) Driving Licence (new style)
  • Building Industry Subcontractor’s certificate issued by the Inland revenue
  • Benefit book from the benefits agency
  • Inland revenue tax notification

Address verification (Group B)

  • Recent (not more than 3 months old) utility bill or a certificate from a supplier of utilities (except mobile phones) confirming the arrangement to pay for the services on pre-payment terms.
  • Local Authority tax bill (valid for the current year).
  • Current UK Photo Card Driving Licence (if not used for evidence of name).
  • Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook containing current address.
  • The most recent (not more than 15 months old) original mortgage statement from a recognised lender.
  • Local council rent card or tenancy agreement.
Our Address:

John Mason International Ltd,
35 Wilson Road,
L36 6AE

View Larger Map